Bring my context together has been my main priority over the
week and therefore, I experimented with adding my designs to blank templates to
understand the composition and the way my designs would work on a product. I
chose to experiment with a kaftan, a beach bag and a beach fan as they fit the
accessory context. I sourced the images on the internet although, I should
start thinking about taking my own photographs of product templates in future
units to show a more professional approach to my practice.
![]() |
| Collection of Products |
When I communicated and shown drafts of my context experiments to Rachel, she seemed on board with the idea however, told me she just wanted to see some screen print samples to support my ideas. She also pointed out the fact that I need to show a more risk taking approach which I am going to focus on in my next print session I have managed to book.
The past two sessions I have had in the print room have not been helpful in my printing process as they fell on days where I had workshops and lectures. Due to this, only a few hours of the day were left to print. I also fell ill on the Thursday which was an inconvenience as the print room was open late and I couldn’t utilise it. I just about managed to make some basic starts and grounds for prints.

No comments:
Post a Comment