Monday, 18 January 2016

Locating Tutorial Three

This week has been a slow week for me due to an illness lasting a good 5 days which had a huge impact on my productivity. Although I found a bit of time for some drawing, I didn’t produce much to inspire me.



Fine liner Drawings

Using black fine liner as my choice of media, I have begun to draw some of the elements I found in my drawings. In using fine liners, I have been able to depict details within my drawings. Also, the marks made from black fine liner will be easily transferred onto software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop which will able me to duplicate, change and edit my drawings to create more complex patterns. Therefore, I will be able to save some time as I will create different compositions quickly without having to re draw the elements.



Using my photographs for drawing inspiration


Although I didn’t have much to show in my tutorial this week, I still wanted to show Rachel and the others my little progress and hoped they would be able to motivate me and give me new ideas or advice as to what to do to improve my drawings. However, it was clear the only thing I needed to do was produce more drawings and elements to work with to give me a wider range of motifs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment